- We are friendly and want you to be satisfied with your visit to our worship service or other activities. The dress is flexible and you will find a wide range of styles. So just come dressed as you feel comfortable.
- We use two song books during our worship service which are referred to as the ‘Red” book and the ‘Blue’ book. Follow the Order of Service,which you receive from the usher when you enter the sanctuary. The liturgy is at the front if the hymnals and hymns are at the back. Please reach out to a neighbour for assistance.
- Lutherans enjoy singing but you do not need to join in the singing. Listen and enjoy the praises given in the music.
- If you bring children to worship there is a children’s message at the front of the sanctuary before the children leave for Sunday school. All visitors are welcome to join the Sunday school lessons.
- Please feel free to take your little one into the children's room where there are toys. You will be able to watch the service through the window, and hear what's going on. Or bring some toys into the sanctuary so your child can play quietly during worship.
- Please join us after the worship time for coffee and snacks in the Narthex.